FROM SEPTEMBER 28TH WE WILL HAVE OSTEOPATHY AND ACUPUNCTURE AVAILABLE
Restrictions have eased and we are now able to provide essential face to face treatment if you fit into ONE of the following criteria:
1) To prevent a significant deterioration in functional independence which would result in an escalation of care needs (such as increased frequency in treatment, significant increase in pain, specialist input, or substantial increase in recovery time as a result of delayed care) or
2) For assessment and diagnostic purposes for those people whose care has been delayed during stage 4 restrictions, and where further delay likely to result in deterioration (e.g. diagnostic imaging and assessment for prescription of assistive technology) or
3) To provide essential pre-operative or post-operative elective surgery care.
****Routine care and regular monitoring is not permitted****
We now have more appointments available and have condensed our screening questionnaires.
REMEDIAL MASSAGE, MYOTHERAPY & BOWEN THERAPY WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER 26TH.
Some important things to note:
* You may travel greater than 5km of your residence to receive allied health care.
* All staff have completed the Australian Government training in Infection Control and are maintaining strict infection control practices.
* Please wear a mask to your treatment, sanitise your hands on arrival and your practitioner will take your temperature.
* You can stay up to date via our facebook page:
Thank you for supporting our small business.
Stay safe & well.